Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random Thoughts Tuesday: Blessings

I woke up this morning and the first thought that crossed my mind was how blessed I am. I thought about my life and all of the things I have done.  Things that I would never have dreamed of and a feeling of deep gratitude enveloped me.

ARTIFACTS FROM ETRUSCAN CAVES

 CHURCH IN ORVIEO, ITALY
BRIDGE IN VENICE
 GLASS SCULPTURE IN MURANO, ITALY
 CEILING OF THE PARTHENON
TREVI FOUNTAIN IN ROME
 SUMMER PALACE IN BEIJING, CHINA



SUMMER PALACE
 GARDEN IN THE CITY
 MOAT SURROUND WALL IN XIAN
 FRESH VEGETABLES IN STREET MARKET
 STREET MARKET IN CHONGQING
 SHORE ALONG YANGTSE RIVER
POT IN SHANGHAI MUSEUM
 
 
Looking at these pictures taken on two separate trips, Italy in 2012 and China in 2013, I realize that they are but a small glimpse into why I am feeling such gratitude today.  Growing up I never dreamed that my life would take such a turn.  Living in Las Vegas, is like being on a permanent vacation.  It is very humbling to think of all of the blessings I have received and there are still more to come.  More exploring and adventures, more life to live and for that I am eternally grateful.
 
randomly thinking and grateful on a Tuesday morning....pilgrim

No comments: